Nose constantly blocked and trouble breathing

Q: I have always had trouble breathing through my nose, it feels constantly blocked, and although I'm pretty sure I've never broken it, it does click when touched, always been uncomfortable, what could this be/ what can I do to treat it?

Symptoms:  Difficulty breathing, clicking/ grinding in nose

A:   Thank you for your question.

I apologize, but from your description i cannot tell you what the problem is. If you a have constantly blocked airway, It could be from some type of allergic rhinitis or from something mechanical like a deviated septum. I am not sure what to make of the click you are describing. Given what you have mentioned, it would be advisable to see a generalist who can look inside your nose to help diagnose the problem. They can then refer you on to an Allergist or an ENT doctor according to your problem.