Nose problem with bone

Patient : I have a bone at the end of now nose and i feel it move if i touch it please help
Doctor :   Unfotunately i do not understand your question. Have you had previous trauma or surgery to your nose? What you may b e feeling is in fact the cartilage of the nose. The majority of the nasal structure is provided by 2 sets of paired cartilages. The cartilage which forms the tip of the nose is known as the lower lateral cartilages and can be relatively soft and mobile. The area between the nostrils is formed by the end of a cartilage plate known as the septum. It is possible that you may be feeling any of these structure and a plastic surgeon will be able to explain to you the anatomy after examining your nose. Depending on the exact concern, a rhinoplasty operation can help to alleviate the discomfort your are experiencing.