Nose throat proplems

Q: Iv been having post nasal drips really bad like some times i choke to death almost iv been using dr neails nasal rinse like 14 times a day to get relief iv been having this problem for almost a year iv had allergy shots went to the allergy doctor she did not help at all i take allergy meds only thing that works is this nasal rinse but it does not last forever im suffering badly im a heavy smoker been smokeing for 17 years but iv had no proplems with that at all im a lil bit over wait can you help me?

Symptoms:  Sever post nasal drip clearing throat choughing tell i almost pass out ect.