Not appendicitis , right abdomen pain while pregnant.

Q: I went to the hospital with abdominal cramps they did an ultrasound and the baby was fine im 15 weeks and 5 days they tested my blood my whit blood cells were normal im having a pain in my right lower side on a scale of 1-10 its a 4 but its every two mins or so im not sure if im worrying too much or if its round ligament pain

Symptoms:  None pain in abdominal

A:   Hi,
After 12 weeks of gestational age uterus becomes abdominal organ.
This leads to tightening of round ligaments which can lead to pain abdomen sometimes.
The other possibilities are urinary tract infection, constipation, renal stones, adhesions due to previous procedures etc.
If you are having increased frequency of urination, burning micturition etc, there is possibility of urinary tract infection.
Constipation is a common complaint in pregnancy, relieving constipation can decrease pain abdomen sometimes.
If the pain persists please do consult your doctor and get evaluated. Ultrasound including abdominal and pelvic organs along with uterus may point out the cause of the problem.
Take care.