Not Eating Or Drinking

Patient

Q: Hello I am a 40 yr old woman and for the past week I don't want to eat or drink anything. But I force myself to at least eat and drink something once a day. I was wondering what I should do? I go to the restroom normally but my bowels not so normally I go for days without moving my bowels and I very concern cause I also been having dry mouth n nothing seems to help. I only drink water once a day when I take my medicine n then I simply forget the rest of the day to even drink or eat cause I am not Hungary or thrisrty. My dr is not in and I am considering going to the hospital or am I just simply going thru the change. Thank you. Hope you can help.

Symptoms:  I been having stomach pains like hunger pains but I try to eat but hurts even more n I am always tired n want to sleep n no energy at all.
Doctor