Not even 3 minutes after the conclusion of intercourse

Patient : Not even 3 minutes after the conclusion of intercourse, i started having these very intense pains in my lower abdomen. Its definitely not coming from my stomach, feels more like its in my lady area. Like the worst cramps i could ever imagine. Along with this came some light-moderate nausea. It has been about 35 minutes. It is excruciating. This is not the first time this has happened but certainly one of the most painful episodes
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of your postcoital pain are tears over va ginal mucosa during intercourse, pelvic inflammatory disease presenting with cervical erosion, adnexal masses etc. As you are having recurrent episodes of severe pain, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated. By examination and ultrasound, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly. Hope this helps. Take care.