Not feeling well for about 8days nowThrowing up constantly a

Q: Not feeling well for about 8days now.Throwing up constantly and now theres blood when i throw up. Is this a sign of something bad?

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You have developed hematemesis that is blood in vomitus , so you require to see your doctor.
The common causes of hematemesis are Alcoholic liver disease, Pain killers(NSAIDs) induced gastric/duodenal ulcers, Forceful vomitings causing eosphaegal tear (Malloriey Weis Syndrome)
and Coagulation Disorder.
I would advise following in such scenario:
1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
2. To take soft, bland diet.
3. To take anti flatulent and anti acidity syrup like DIgene.
You should also get Upper GI endoscopy, Ultrasound Abdomen, Platelet count, Coagulation profile.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy