Not having sexual satisfaction in having sex

Patient : I have not any sexual satisfaction in having sex. i have not any feel to satisfying sex. my husband penis is very strong .but the sperm releases fastly with in 5 minutes. what can i do ?
Symptoms:  Some times i was feel pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Your partner may be having the problem of premature ejaculation and hence the climax is not prolonged. Also pain during intercourse can reduce the satisfaction at sex and begin an aversion to it. Kindly understand each other well and share an emotional bonding first, talk and discuss how you could encourage each other in the act of sex. Use a condom, it prolongs the time of ejaculation. Use a lubricant as well, it reduces friction at sex and reduces pain during sex. Also, keep your lifestyle healthy. Ask your partner to reduce anxiety, stress, smoking, alcohol and have a good sleep daily for 8 hours. Same applies to you as well. This would solve your problem and in case it does not, consult a Doctor for couple counselling and further examination. Ask your partner to avoid excessive masturbation, it can cause premature ejaculation. Hope this helps.