Not pregnant used provera menstruation late

Q: Hallo, I have searched the web but cant find my answer. Please help. I was diagnosed with endemetrioses but after struggling fell pregnant. I am struggling again. For the past few months a week before my period is due during intercourse I start bleeding and have spotting. Very embarresing. My gynie did the ovulation blood test and I am ovulating. No pregnancy and we do our homework. So doctor gave me provera and we drank fertilplus and hubby sperm grow. I had to take provera twice daily on the last day of my period for 10 days. My period started on the 19 June started drinking the pill on the 25th, finished on the 5th July. No induced period, no intercourse bleeding, and am now 5 days late. I have mild menstrual cramping, breast tender but not so much. Did 2 pregnancy tests ...negative. Is it common to not gave bleeding on provera? Can these symptoms be from the pill even 14 days later? Please help and explain why I had to drink it on the last day of my period wheras allbthe other woman drink it differently. I reallybdo hope and pray I am pregnant but dont want to get my hope up. I have never drank provera please please help
Thanks, Lin

Symptoms:  Late period 5 days, menstrual cramping, bit of breast tenderness