Not Ready For A Child

Patient

Q: I am a 24 year old man. About a week ago I had sex with a woman, we used condoms and after I ejaculated the first time in the condom I did not go to the washroom right after. So after 5-10 mins, for a brief moment (approximately less than a minute) I penetrated inside her twice without a condom (because out of fear, I took it out to put on a condom before continuing) I am unsure if I pre-ejaculated but she was supposed to get her period in the next few days after that but it seems to be delayed. Does this mean she is pregnant? and if we were to use "Plan B" would it work even though its been a week? the two of us are clearly not ready to have a child.

Symptoms:  She did say her throat was not well the next day, feeling sick but I have read that it can happen after oral sex. Also the day before we had sex she took a shower and we were walking outside in a chilly night a couple hours after her shower plus she did not dress appropriately, so I assumed that could be another reason to it. So far that is all I know.
Doctor