NOt sure, concerning.

Patient

Q: Not sure if it could be a pimple, or something else. But there has been one instance already of a large bump forming inside the nostril, until it swells so bad. That it can block the sides, it hurts like crazy. When it does pop, a sticky white and yellow gunk as I call it comes out. Has only happened once before, but it feels like it is coming back, well feels and looking. Not sure if there should be other possible ideas on how to treat it. Whatever it is, or if needed to see some specialist.

Symptoms:  Irritation, swelling, pain. White and yellow gunk/puss.
Doctor