Not sure if I am pregnant or whats going on with my body

Q: I am 43yr old had my tubes tied in 1995 my last period was Oct 29th 2014 i missed period in Nov i just had mild cramping day b4 and day my period was due ive had white watery oderless milky vaginal discharge could i be pregnant

Symptoms:  Milky watery odorless vaginal discharge, nausea,mild cramps,missed period of 12 days

A:   Hi,
As you have undergone tubectomy long back the possibility of pregnancy is less usually.
In perimenopausal age group some amount of irregularity in periods can be seen due to hormonal fluctuations.
Increased vaginal discharge can be seen during conditions like premenstrual period, ovulation, pelvic infection etc.
As you are not having symptoms like itching, foul smell etc, the discharge could be physiological only.
Please go for urine pregnancy test once to exclude the possibility of pregnancy.
After that you can consult your doctor and get evaluated regarding irregularity of menstrual periods.
Take care.