Not sure if i could be pregnate

Q: Hello im crissy .. ive had a tubeligation over 12 years ago... im late for my period i am starting to get a belly my fiance is even asking me if i am pregnate.. my boobs hurt and getting better... im not in a stressful enviroment or anything . and it would be great to be pregnate . i have two other children one is 17 and the other 13 i had the surgery just after my youngest was born. they cut and lazered them shut... could you please tell me if i should go in to go get checked. im not normally late if anything im early... im about 2 weeks late or so...

Symptoms:  Belling getting bigger, boobs hurt, mood swings, and late for my period between 1-2 weeks