Not sure if im still pregnant

Patient

Q: I had soreness of breasts and cramping when I first got a positive pregnancy result. My dr said cramping is normal.my first appointment was suppose to be tomorrow Thursday. Yesterday when using the bathroom and wiping I saw a light brown discharge. I became worried and called my dr. She had me come in asap. They tested for pregnancy and confirmed the at home positive result. The dr calculated based off of last period 4weeks and 6 days. Sent me for a vaginal ultra sound. Nothing showed up. When doing a pelvic exam she said she saw mo blood very little light brown mucus. She took blood test and I will be going back Thursday for another one to see level changes in hcg harmone
I lost the sensitivity in my breast. And I don't feel hungry anymore. I'd this a sign of miscarriage. I do try to swab inside vaginal cavity from time to time checking for blood just very light brown. Nothing shows up when wiping anymore. I'm worried. Been trying for over a year. Dr called me said hcg level was 118 and progesterone level1.2 my sister had to pregnancies with low progesterone and had to take supplements. My dr said she is leaning towards a chemical pregnancy because progesterone is so low.

Doctor