Not sure if pregnant taking the pill

Patient : Im on the pill and usually i have a normal period however this month i got my period on tim but my period is very light im still on the first day of it? Im on the pill but we dont use condoms but he pulls out ? just worried if i might be pregant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you use pills as per the schedule without missing, the p ossibility of pregnancy is less. Usually withdrawal bleeding while using pills will be lighter than regular menstrual flow. If you miss any pill and want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once. If test gives negative result, you can continue with your pills as per the schedule irrespective of withdrawal bleeding. Take care.