Not sure if signs of pregnancy or something else

Patient : I had sex with my boyfriend last week and once this week. I'm on birth control and we didn't use a condom. He said he was always careful to pull out in time. I haven't missed a pill, but I have taken it a bit late a few days (no later than half hour after my time). Anyways, after having sex, my vagina was really sore and irritated and itchy and yesterday I had this thick white discharge. Today there was some red spotting. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. My period isn't due until Tuesday but I'm really really scared I could be pregnant. Do you think I am?
Symptoms:  Irritation, soreness, itchiness of vagina. thick white discharge, light red spotting