Not sure if this is a urinary tract infection or not

Patient

Q: I had protected sex about a week ago, and about a day after that I started having a constant urge to urinate, although when I would go to the bathroom there would be a bit of urine, followed by a stinging sensation (the pain wasn't too bad, it mostly felt like my body was pushing itself to urinate while there was no urine, for example). During the first few days, there would also be a few drops of blood (which I don't think were vaginal).
This was my third time having sex, also the first time in 2 months (and with this partner). This had happened to me after the second time I had sex as well, although it only lasted a few days.
Is this a urinary tract infection? and if so, how bad will it be if I don't get treated?

Doctor