Not sure what bit me People are telling me bed

Patient : Not sure what bit me. People are telling me bed bugs but im scared because theyre starting to bruise now. They started out as three little bites kinda lik mosquito bites but no dot in the center of them. Ive tried to keep from scratching but they itch like crazy. Now, 3 days later, theyve expanded and gotten darker.
Symptoms:  Just itchy and swollen around bite site.
Not sure what bit me People...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted your history and seen the recent picture you have posted. BY looking at it, not pos sible to know which bite. But it is most probably an insect bite. The spreading redness, intense itching indicates this. I would advise you to take antihistamine and oral steroids as it is already three days. You need a prescription for this. You may not apply anything locally as it does not help as the inflammation is deep within and spreads easily. It does not really help much to identify the causative insect, in fact impossible to, unless seen at the time of bite. I hope this answer helps you to get a correct treatment ASAP.