Not sure what to think!

Patient

Q: I am a day late for my period. Pregnancy test is negative but my cervix is swollen, soft with lots of cm. I am 15 dpo. Up until a few days ago I was feeling an increase in appetite, bloating constipation, sensitive breast and lots of cm. Then those symptoms disappeared and now i have lots of creamy cm and have been sleeping more than usual.

Symptoms:  I am a day late for my period. Pregnancy test is negative but my cervix is swollen, soft with lots of cm. I am 15 dpo. Up until a few days ago I was feeling an increase in appetite, bloating constipation, sensitive breast and lots of cm. Then those symptoms disappeared and now i have lots of creamy cm and have been sleeping more than usual.
Doctor

The symptoms, you have described, could be due to premenstrual symptoms, hormonal imbalance or a pregnancy.
Since the pregnancy test is negative, the symptoms could most probably be due to premenstrual syndrome. Drink lot of water a day, avoid spicy food and avoid smoking and alcohol, have a healthy diet in small frequent meals. Primrose oil supplements reduce breast soreness. Wait for the cycles for a week. In case you do not get them, repeat the pregnancy test and see the doctor accordingly.
Hope this helped
Regards.