Not sure who the father is

Patient

Q: I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I had sex with 2 people. The first one was 7 days before ovulation 5/02/14 and the other one was on 5/5/14. My period calendar says I was fertile from the 4th till the 9th, and the may 9th was when I conveiced.. Who is most likely to be the father?

Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor

thanks for the question.

The partner with whom you had sex during your ovulation period is the possible father . In the other case when sex has been performed 7 days prior and sperms live only for 72 hours they wouldn't be alive when the ovulation occurred , so the first one cannot be the father.

I hope i have answered your query,
regards