Not sure who the father is

Patient : I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I had sex with 2 people. The first one was 7 days before ovulation 5/02/14 and the other one was on 5/5/14. My period calendar says I was fertile from the 4th till the 9th, and the may 9th was when I conveiced.. Who is most likely to be the father?
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the question. The partner with whom you had sex during your ovulation period is the possible fa ther . In the other case when sex has been performed 7 days prior and sperms live only for 72 hours they wouldn't be alive when the ovulation occurred , so the first one cannot be the father. I hope i have answered your query, regards