Not susure if I'm pregnant or just period?

Q: My boyfriend and I were having sex when the condom broke. He only stayed in a few moments more before he pulled out, and there was no cum whatsoever. Later that week we had unprotected sex for less than a minute, following me giving him a blowjob. There was no cum at all in either situation. My period is supposed to come tomorrow but I'm so paranoid so I would like an answer, what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Symptoms:  Gurgling stomach, easy bowel movements, one time the side of my stomach felt a little pressure for a short amount of time. No spotting.