Nothing convinces me I'm not pregnant

Patient

Q: Okay, so nothing can convince me that I'm not pregnant. It seems like every little twinge in my stomach makes me think there's a bun in the oven... I had sex on November 2nd, 2011. We used a condom, and although it didn't break, some semen managed to find its way out of the bottom, by the base of my partner's penis. At best, the semen touched my vaginal opening, maybe barely made its way inside. On the 15th, I got a lighter version of my period. It wasn't spotting, it was definitely red blood: enough to fill a couple of tampons throughout the day, but it only lasted 3 days. I have since had what seemed to be 2 periods, only VERY SLIGHTLY lighter than normal, but still a fairly heavy flow. They both started on time give or take a day. To top all this off, I have taken probably 30 HPTs, all with negative results.

I know you're thinking I'm insane, but the internet is a scary place, and I've read all these horror stories about women having their periods during pregnancy and others not getting a positive HPT OR blood test until a few months into their pregnancy. I guess I just want peace of mind... Are these women nuts? Or is there a possibility I could be pregnant? I was nauseous around Thanksgiving during my vacation to North Carolina (maybe it was the altitude change? - I live in Southeast Louisiana). As soon as I got home I was fine. I had slightly sore breasts around the same time, but nothing since. Both symptoms lasted for a few days. I'm not overly tired, I don't pee a million times a day. I am bloated and gassy, but I have been exercising and eating better (including those fiber bars), and I sleep well.

Doctor