Noticed small red spots on foreskin. Possible std?

Q: Of course I was a virgin when I first had sex and so was my gf. I haven't had any sexual encounters since than and that was 5 years ago. My now gf just had a physical and got tested and she’s clean. I have never shown any signs of STDs. I’m uncircumcised and I recently masturbated. The next day I had some really small red spots on the outside of my foreskin. I have a few small ones inside as well. They don’t hurt and arent filled with fluids. I have looked up the signs for herpes and syphilis and have no symptoms. It doesn't hurt to pee, there not in clusters, there not fluid filled or pussy. What is it?

Symptoms:  Small red slightly rasied dots. Sort of pimple like. Small ones inside shaft as well. No pain unless I agitate the area