Noticed these and am concerned what are they? dont sleep

Patient : Noticed these and am concerned what are they? dont sleep around, same relationship for 3 years and never had a std before. did have mollucusm contagious in the past. is this the same thing just in a diff area? do work in a job where i am around diseased people, is it possible i got whatever it is from possibly not washing hands correctly?
Symptoms:  None
Noticed these and am concer...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The image that you shared is not ver y clear and I can appreciate only one black colored bump in the image. Kindly upload a higher resolution image for the same. The bump from the image looks like a bacterial infection and does not look like molluscum or any std. However, I need to see clearer images to be able to comment. Application of Mupirocin can effectively treat the bump. Kindly share a clearer image and I will get back to you. Hope this was helpful, Feel free to discuss further, Regards.

Patient: how do i add an additional photo?
Doctor: Kindly contact or mail it to the support team, they will forward it to me immediately.

Regards.