Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Noticed these and am concerned what are they? dont sleep

Noticed these and am concerned what are they? dont sleep

Patient: Noticed these and am concerned what are they? dont sleep around, same relationship for 3 years and never had a std before. did have mollucusm contagious in the past. is this the same thing just in a diff area? do work in a job where i am around diseased people, is it possible i got whatever it is from possibly not washing hands correctly?

Symptoms: None

Noticed these and am concer...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.The image that you shared is not ver y clear and I can appreciate only one black colored bump in the image. Kindly upload a higher resolution image for the same.The bump from the image looks like a bacterial infection and does not look like molluscum or any std. However, I need to see clearer images to be able to comment. Application of Mupirocin can effectively treat the bump.Kindly share a clearer image and I will get back to you.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards.

Patient: how do i add an additional photo?

Doctor: Kindly contact or mail it to the support team, they will forward it to me immediately.
Regards.