Nuchal edema of 6.6 mm and multiple EIFs were observed in 22 weeks

Patient

Q: My wife had done the anamoly scan during 22 weeks (3 days before). During which Nuchal edema of 6.6 mm and multiple EIFs were observed. The suspect Down syndrome and asked us to do Amniocentosis. Have given the test 2 days before. Sleepness nights - could you please help me as what to expect?

I am 29 and my wife is 23. worried!! How are the chances of negative result? kindly help!!

Symptoms:  Nuchal edema of 6.6 mm and multiple EIFs were observed
Doctor