Nuchal translucancy of 101mm

Patient

Q: Hello ,
My son's 12 week scan is showing nuchal translucency of 10.1 mm.Scan says large cystic swelling in the neck with multiple thin septations- cystic hygroma.Nuchal edema extends down upto sacral region.there is diffuse subcataneous edema in scalp,chest and abdominall wall and also in limbs..Bilateral mild to moderate pleural effusion seenFetal cardia is in midline -probably due to pleural effusion .Rest of fetal cranium ,stomach,urinary bladder.diaphragm to extent seen normal
My wife is 28 year old.
And our Gynac out right told us to go for termination.Is there any chance of having a normal baby

Symptoms:  12 weeks fetal scan
Doctor