Number two Bleeding

Patient

Q: Hello my name is Wayde I'm 19 years old [male], when I go number two I get a slight stinging sensation when I number two and after I wipe it I can see small amount of blood on the paper and no brown. I'm a smoker off and on for about 3-5 years now I average 1-8 smokes a day, I'm also a drinker not often though. few drinks every month-few months. any idea what this can mean?

Symptoms:  Hello my name is Wayde I'm 19 years old [male], when I go number two I get a slight stinging sensation when I number two and after I wipe it I can see small amount of blood on the paper and no brown. I'm a smoker off and on for about 3-5 years now I average 1-8 smokes a day, I'm also a drinker not often though. few drinks every month-few months. any idea what this can mean?
Doctor