Numbness after Masterbation

Ask The Doctor > Uncategorized > Numbness after Masterbation

Patient: Hello, today a weird numbness appeared after masterbation. The numbness is the penis, scrotum, anus and surrounding areas. Please help me figure this out.



Symptoms: Numbness

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.Symptoms you are describing are not due to masturbatio n.They can be due to anxiety related to masturbationMasturbation is a normal phenomenon. It is said that 99% of people masturbate and the remaining 1% lie.It doesn’t harm your body in any way.Masturbation is totally harmless.Only thing that should be kept in mind is that “Excess of anything is bad.”You should understand one thing that Masturbation is a game of mind.Avoid excessive squeezing of genitals as this can also cause the feeling you are getting.Share my opinion with your Doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.


Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No


Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He currently operates a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

Book Appointment