Numbness and discoloration in penis head.

Patient

Q: I had a laparoscopic appendectomy 5 days ago, and was wondering when the darkened color and numbness on my penis head will go away.

Symptoms:  Numbness, discoloration
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
You need to get yourself evaluated as soon as possible because numbness in the penile head is not related to the laparoscopic appendectomy that you had. It can only happen ( rare possibility ) if a nerve is injured during the surgery but with a laparoscopic approach, chances of that happening is very low.
So you need to get yourself examined as soon as possible. I don't want to scare you, but this is the best I can suggest you at the moment.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.