Numbness and stiffness in right leg. 24 years of age

Q: Last night i was sitting on a wooden chair, and my right leg went numb. Just the calf and behind the knee but above that all around my thigh right above my knee was really numb, it had a stiff feeling though i knew it was not stiff at all. i streached a lot and walked around the house, after a few hours it went away. I woke up today and my leg is a little twtchy and my toes feel a little cold feeling for a second once in a while, and i'm getting odd little pains here and there around my leg, also other odd feelings. There is no pain at all, no swelling that i can see. I see a little bup above my ankle it's a little larger than the one above my left ankle. I think part of me is just over thinking but, it tends to feel stiff a little. I'm a bit scared with no insurance or home doctor. I'm a male, 6ft 175 lbs. I'm a smoker.. please help.

Symptoms:  Numbing, stiffness. occasional cold toes, and odd tingles and titches