Numbness in arm and twitching in the eye

Patient : My left eye has been twitching throughout the day and my left arm has been going numb, should I be concerned? I don't have insurance and I'm scared it could be serious.
Symptoms:  Numbness coughing
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to askthedoctor.com. It may be due to some neurological problem or early sign of multiple sclerosis. I will advice you to visit your doctor. After proper clinical examination, he might order relevant tests for you like MRI Brain and spine and thyroid function tests . It may also be due to compression of cervical nerves. Visit your doctor soon. Take care.