Numbness on right side of face

Q: I developed slight numbness on the right side of my face a couple of days ago, and this morning I find I can't close my right eye. I just began taking Dymista and montelukast for allergies (one week ago). Could the numbness be related to one or the other of these meds, or could it be the result of a small stroke?

Symptoms:  Slight numbness on right side of face, mostly around lips, inner cheek (lower part), and back right side of tongue. My right eye can close if I close the left one, but generally stays open otherwise, and can't blink. I also have a metallic taste in my mouth (upper right side) and occasional twinges of pain, sometimes near an upper tooth, sometimes below my right ear. I also just noticed the possible onset of a cold sore (on the left side of my upper lip). Maybe this is all related to a cavity in a tooth?