Numbness spreeading over body

Patient : What could be wrong with me? Numbness spreading from one body part to another
Symptoms:  I've been have various parts of my body go numb. It started with my cheeks, and sometimes my forehead. A few days later it was my upper back area, and calfs eventually. Yesterday it was on my penis while it was erect, which really scared me. I believe it's also on my buttocks as well. The numbness seems to come and go. Today the right side of my belly was numb. I also developed a cough in the past 2 days. This started about a week ago when I thought I had a dental infection which I assumed turned into Sinusitis. I then self-administered Amoxicillin which was actually for veterinary purposes. I have since discontinued taking these antibiotics as I don't know if all of this is a reaction to that. I am extremely worriesd, and I have this sense of doom feeling, which may be part of the problem (anxiety?). I do plan to go to the emergency services at my local hostpital soon, but I'd like to hear some opinions on what this could possibly be.