Numerous symptoms and loss of appetite

Patient : I have symptoms but dont appear to be getting sicker, is this normal? what is wrong with me? i havent thrown up and despite being weak i can still talk and type and move minimally. my headache and muscle aches have begun to subside today but they were terrible 2 days ago. i still have no appetite and feel weak and fatigued. it isnt the flu because ive had a flu shot, and when i got the flu a few years ago it was completely debilitating.
Symptoms:  Symptoms: nausea, headache, muscle aches, neck ache, loss of appetite, chills, mild fever, diarrheah, fatigue, weakness