Nuva ring slipped out for over 12 hours

Patient : I have been using the nuva ring continuously for over a year. Tonight i realized that my ring had fallen out this morning, over 12 hours ago. what should i do?
Symptoms:  Nuva ring fell out
Doctor :   Hello, If you are in the mid cycle and your NUVA RING has slipped out for more than 12 hrs , but there hasn't been ini tiation of any withdrawal bleed , then you may continue to use it for the remaining days of the cycle i.e till the 21st day and then remove it allowing the withdrawal to be initiated. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards