Nuvaring killed my libido. 3 months later, no improvement

Patient

Q: I am a 22 yr old female with no significant issues in my past medical history apart from a non-specific allergy I suffer since 2008. I started on Nuvaring in March 2013 and went all the way until December 2014 (1yr 9months). I decided to take it out for good because it just didn't felt right and I totally lost my sex drive along the way. I believe I suffer from sexual dysfunction. I have a boyfriend of 3 years and I love him dearly but I just don't want to get involved in any kind of intimacy, not even get touched! I've never been a very sexual person but we had a happy sexual life before and even with past mates I never experienced this problem. Now I don't even get aroused when at home nor feel any kind of interest in masturbating -- I'm a completely asexual person. I read that birth control can be the source of the problem and that's why I discontinued its use, but it's been almost 3 months since I took it out and I don't notice any kind of difference (apart from my period coming back to how it used to be before BC and a little improvement in lubrication). I need answers. Is this normal after 3 months clean? Shouldn't have had a noticeable improvements after the first weeks? I read women usually notice a change after 2-4 weeks but I've waited almost 12 and this is affecting my relationship a lot.

Symptoms:  No libido, lack of sex drive, birth control, sexual dysfunction
Doctor