Obscure STI itchiness and pain in privates

Patient

Q: Hi,
I received unprotected oral sex with a stranger.

A few days later, I started to get pain in my testicles, irritation in the urethra, both at rest, and when I urinate, an itchy anus, itchy thighs, and itchy pubic area. There is no discharge, but sometimes, my penis either feels clammy, cold and damp, or dry.

All my tests have been negative, several urine tests, blood tests, although I should take one at 6 months to check for HIV. I've been prescribed Ofloxacin, Fluconazole, Valacyclovir, and one other, that I can't remember. None of it helped. It's been almost four months, and I read online that there are a lot of young men with my symptoms, and no explanation. The doctor has tested for Gonhorrhea, Clamydia, both negative.

I'm wondering if it's trichomonas (don't know if that was tested for or not), or if I should get a Semen sample tested. The doctor keeps focusing on a bladder infection, but I don't think my bladder has anything to do with it.
Alternatively, he's suggesting it's all in my mind, but I don't think so.
I don't think I'm the type to get overly anxious, and imagine or exaggerate symptoms.

Symptoms:  There is pain in my testicles, irritation in the urethra, both at rest, and when I urinate, an itchy anus, itchy thighs, and itchy pubic area.
There is very little, to no discharge, but sometimes, my penis either feels clammy, cold and damp, or dry.
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com for an opinion.
If there has been a history of sexual contact in form of oral sex with a stranger and your symptoms with pain in my testicles, irritation in the urethra, both at rest, and when I urinate, an itchy anus, itchy thighs, and itchy pubic area have developed after the exposure, so it is likely that the infection has been transferred through oro-sexual route from the stranger.
Again if the cultures are negative for urine and urethral swab for gonorrhoea/chlamydia, then it is possible that its a staph or a possible strepto infection which has caused epididymitis or inflammation of epididymis causing testicular pain and constant irritation. If the antibiotics are not working then it is important to understand that the antibiotics used may be not sensitive. Hence a repeat culture and sensitivity of urine/ urethral swab may be opted for and according to sensitivity pattern, treatment can be started by your physician.
It is also recommended that a testicular biopsy may be done to check for infection with the culture as well. Also increase you water intake to 5-6 liters a day to allow flushing out of any UTI , which is abacteriuric.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards