Occasional erectile disfunction in young male

Patient

Q: I am a 20 year old male (6'1 150lbs) and in the past 6 months there have been instances where either I can't get an erection or I can get an erection but it is more flaccid than usual. This is a relatively new occurrence and surprising to me because I used to be able to maintain a solid erection throughout lengthy periods of sex and have sex multiple times in a night.
The first time it happened to me was this past summer. I had a few alcoholic drinks that night and figured the alcohol caused it, however I was not drunk, only slightly buzzed. Also in the year before that night there were multiple times where I was way more intoxicated and experienced no erectile dysfunction at all, so blaming it on alcohol seemed odd.
I do not smoke or take any drugs besides alcohol (not even caffeine) and I'm not on any medication. This leads me to believe that maybe it is a dietary issue, especially considering how inconsistently the ED will strike (I do experience normal erections too and my desire to have sex hasn't lowered either, which makes this situation very frustrating).
The first time it happened to me I was in a phase of drinking a lot of soy milk and from what I can gather there seems to be a correlation between my ED and foods with soy in it.
I was wondering if there other foods that are thought to cause ED that I should avoid and if there are any foods or supplements that could help correct my problem?

Thank you!

Doctor