Occurring problems caused from an accident, that are affecting my everyday life.

Patient

Q: I have had something wrong with me for a while now and I'm not a doctor or anything close but I know something isn't right on the inside of me. i know as  I continue on with life and everyday activities i notice everything that goes on with my body.  The things I notice that are going on within me are very bad lower stomach pains right above my private area, very bad back problems like pinched nerves, stabbing pains, and stiffness throughout my whole back and my neck, that make me fall to the ground when the nerves get pinched, a very very very very very bad pull in my belly button when I put my arms up in the air and my back, backward a little to stretch its like a very sharp cutting feeling that goes down to my private groin area. Another thing that I feel is the area between my anus and groin area I think it's called my perineal, there is this unbelievable pain that hurts to the point where I lose my breath and wanna cry, it's like a pinching and stretching feeling with alot of pressure, i happens ocationally when I urinate and poop, and when I'm running. That's some of my problems, now awhile back I had an accident where I was sledding with my family and they wanted to leave so I told them Im going to go down one more time and I will meet them at the bottom of the hill, well this hill was about a football field in a half long, so I took a round disc that had no padding to the bottom of it and I went down the hill well about 3 seconds after I started descending down the hill I was blinded by snow and I hit a very steep snowboarding ramp, i was in the air for about 4 to 5 seconds before coming down directly landing on my tailbone on a sheet of ice, I could not get up and I could not breathe, I remember my mother was yelling at me because I was just laying there and she was in a hurry to leave and she didn't see what had happened so I don't know how I did it but I crawled to the car till I was a couple feet away and finally screamed I need help, I could not walk or sit down without it hurting, we got an xray and the doctor said my tailbone coccyx had a hairline fracture. This happened about 4 to 6 years ago not too sure the exact years but I know this sledding accident is the reason for all the problems my body is having to this day, I want to know if that accident caused internal damage to any of my insides, or even my anus? I think I could have an anal fissure, and most definitely prostatitis but I'm not sure. I recently threw up yesterday for the first time this year, and I have not been to our family doctor in a while. What do you think is wrong with me?

Doctor