Odd discharge from penis during arousal

Patient : I don't know exactly how to put this, well... I'm an 26yr old male and I get a clear, colourless, odourless discharge in varying amounts from my penis during arousel. other than that I am in good health,I've never had sex. Please help me?
Doctor :   Thank you for consulting us. It is common thing to get little quantity of secretion from penis when sexually aroused. It is not a disease and normal phenomenon and almost seen in every individual. It does not have any bearing on your future sexual life.