Odd ejaculation, peeing, and lower back pain

Q: Occasionally, I've been feeling slight pain in my lower left back, just above my buttcheek for almost a year now. Over the past week, i felt pain in the prostate area when i ejaculated, as if my ejaculation was blocked before reaching my penis. Today my ejaculation was about 1/10 the amount it was normally and the orgasm felt as if i didn't ejaculate at all. I was barely drinking 0.5l water a day, sometimes juice instead of water. I suspect that was the case as i never feel thirsty, hence i started drinking 2l a day very recently. Whats wrong with my urethra?

Symptoms:  Weak peeing, sometimes i pee more when i think i finished peeing, Ejaculation is weird.