Odd Hair Loss????

Q: Hello Docter,

My name is Kevin. I'm 16 now but i wanna tell you a little of the past about my hair. When i was 14, I had long wavy hair that was similar to like a afro type of hair. I'm White Hispanic. I started to iron my hair when 8th grade started which was august 2009. In the middle of september 2009 i started to use hair spray. In the middle of october 2009 i cut my whole hair and made it as a fade. As month past, i grew my hair again. On January 2010, i started to iron my hair again and used hairspray. I do this Mon - Friday. Not on weekends or Holidays or teachers planning day. Only on school days. From january 2010 to June 2010, I stopped straighting my hair. I cut my hair short again on august and i grew it again on September 2010. I stopped using it in the middle of October 2010. Then i cut my hair and from their i didn't grew my hair. I used conditioner and shampoo everyday. This summer of 2011 on august, i started to iron my hair but then it started to hurt when i iron it, i guess it was because i was touching my hair too much or playing with it. I have no idea but when i looked in the mirror it appears to be that my hair had odd lines. My sister and mom said that it's because since i have not done it for a long time that my hair is not used to it anymore so i have to get used to it again. But i decided to cut it because i didnt want to feel pain or anything and because school was days away. Later in september of 2011 i would walk home from school and i'd be a little sweaty. It was very hot outside so when i get inside i start to scratch my head because it felt a little itchy. When i looked into my hand, it appears that tiny little hairs were falling. About 10 to 15. My mom told me to start using the baby shampoo which is called '' Parent's Choice '' and it says '' Wash and shampoo Gently Cleanses baby's skin and hair. Tear free. Hypoallergenic '' I've used it for 4 days now. When i look into the mirror my hair seems fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. So i don't understand why this is happening to me. I would really love to start spikeying my hair again by January 2012. But before i do this i wanna know whats wrong with my hair. And what i should do about it. And what kind of products should i use for my hair. The name of the hair spray is Got2B.

The first picture is after i took a shower and my hair is dryed up. And it's afro looking from what i said Above. 2010

The second picture is when i straightend my hair and use hairspray. That was afterschool on 2010

The third picture is when i had cut my hair in the barber shop where i told you that i cut the light brown hair pieces that was known to be '' burned '' 2009

PS: The ironer was a flat ironer type of looking stick. I had it to the max. I also don't take any drugs or steroids.