Odd spotting and missed period while tubes tied.

Patient: My last period was Dec. 7th lasted til the 16th. Then on the 29th I spotted brown for two days. Then no period, and now I am having brown blood come out, not a lot but feels like a period. My tubes are tied, I had surgery in march 2013 to remove partial of one tube but not sure if it was re tied or not. Why could this be happening? I took pregnancy tests and they are all negative, but I feel crampy, breast are sore and still no regualar period. Just this brown blood again.

Symptoms: Period was on Dec 7th 2014, then spotted brown on the 29th and 30th, then nothing until today on Jan 18th I am spotting brown again and my tubes are tied.

Doctor: Hello,If your one tube has been removed and the other has been tied and moreover if your pregnancy test is negative, then there are no chances that you may be pregnant. The inter menstrual bleed on 29th could possibly be an ovulatory bleed or a break through bleed due to progesterone deficiency in mid cycle and is a possibility due to hormonal changes experienced during the month owing to stressors.Now that you have started spotting on 18th , this may probably be the start of your menses and your flow should increase in next few days. Please wait for your flow to return.regards