Odds of pregnancy given my current signs

Q: Got my first period on 1st nov, it's now 9th dec and I haven't gotten my next period yet. Ovulation period should be around 13th to 18th nov, had unprotected sex at then but practiced coitus interruption at then. Have been having a severe loss of appetite (having only about half a meal a day) and a decrease in alcohol tolerance (can puke 5 times a night when I used to be able to drink). Or is the loss of appetite and decrease in alcohol tolerance just correlated?

What are the odds that I'm pregnant? My period hasn't always been regular anyway, but I am worried about the effects of precum. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Loss of appetite, delayed period