Odour emitted from penis

Q: I've been far too embarrassed to talk to my GP about my situation, so thought I'd try here. For the last few months I have noticed a very bad, strong smell coming from my penis. I am uncircumsized, and I wash correctly, and have also been to the Sexual Health Clinic not so long ago and everything came up clear.

My problem is that before the start of this year, I never had a problem. Now however, I can wash, and have the smell come back rather quickly; or when I wake in the morning, the smell is very potent. There is no smegma, no trace of anything. I'm at a loss of what to do.

I do have hypospadias, as told by my doctor, but my case isn't too extreme; nor am I even sure that could have anything to do with it. Is there any way to solve this problem, because it is becoming embarrassing, especially trying to explain to my partner of almost a year that I need to constantly shower, or wash before any form of sexual activity.

Symptoms:  Odour from the head of the penis