Often feel insecure, that people will abandon me.

Patient

Q: Often feel insecure, that people will abandon me. people will not talk to me. Is this a psychotic disorder? Kindly advise

Doctor

You seem to be suffering from some mental stress. If it is ruining your peace of mind, try to find the solution for it. There is always a solution to any problem. You have not mentioned about the problems that you have in detail. It looks like you have an insecurity that people would go away from you. It can be a psychiatric disorder due to underlying anxiety and depression. Inter personal relationship problems can be a major cause.
Try thinking positively and do not allow people to discourage you or affect you. Do what is best for you and people will not leave you. Yoga , meditation and deep breathing will help you a lot. Consult a psychiatrist for an opinion.
You will definitely find a solution.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to contact us for further information.