Oily and dull skin Problem

Patient

Q: I am an Asian 20 years old boy and am living in Karachi (Pakistan) ,
1.My skin is very oily and dull and for the reasons i have used few good named face washes like (Garnier , Clean & Clear ) and at this time i am using Malaysian (Jun sui)red oil clear face wash and i didn't get any satisfactory results ,just after 5 to 8 min after washing face oil appears again tell me what should i do ,and also tell me how can i get comparatively fresh and fair skin ?
2.I also have have Facial hairs on my face that are getting prominent time by time kindly tell me how can i remove them permanently and is threading is a good way to remove them or not ?

Looking forward for your good response ,
Best Regards ,

Symptoms:  Oily skin
Doctor