Oily dry and flaky skin

Patient

Q: This is more of a question regarding skin. I've had issues for years with my skin and it's starting to take a toll on me and make me hate what I see in the mirror. My face is very oily dry and flaky. Also it is always red, enlarged pores and I have many acne scars/blemishes. What would you reccomend I do to fix this?

Doctor

A:   Hello thanks for your query on ATD.

For oily skin use Neutrogena oil-free acne wash regularly. For blemishes & scars there are many options like Peeling, dermabrasion or LASERS.
Please consult your Dermatologist. He will advise you the procedure suitable for your skin.

Hope this helps.
Take care