Oily, sticky nipples, and white spots on nipples

Patient

Q: I have oily sticky nipples but its not like a discharge because it does not soak through. My montgomery glands started showing and my nipples have white spots inside them. Am i pregnant?i did not have sex i am just worried and stressed about my partner whose precum wet his boxers. Can it possibly go through his jogging pantss/pants to my liberty pants,thin short and undies and get me pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Although it is unlikely to become pregnant from the way you described, it is not impossible. If you are concerned about being pregnant, you are best served by consulting a physician and conducting the appropriate pregnancy testing. Secondly, the changes in your nipple area could be due to hormonal changes but it should be examined by a physician to rule out any serious issues.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com