Ok, I have been having some odd symptoms happen over

Patient

Q: Ok, I have been having some odd symptoms happen over the last week. I am a 20 year old male, 6 foot 4 inches, 200 pounds.

Over the past three months I have had a pretty low level of activity due to being put out for a few surgeries I have needed regarding varicoceles. About a week ago I was laying in bed and I could feel my heart beating really hard. I checked my pulse and it was normal and I wasn't having trouble breathing. My left wrist started to hurt but I just thought that was worrying and making myself feel it. I fell asleep and the problem went away.

Yesterday, I was sweating profusely for no reason but I didn't have a fever. Then, I was up and active more than usual but nothing happened. I woke up this morning and my resting heart rate was at about 80. It was strange because my resting rate is normally around 60. I went throughout the day, doing normal activities and now it's up to 100 just sitting down and doing nothing. My chest has been having a very dull pain that comes in a sharp pain, aches, goes away, and repeats.

A doctor told me a few years ago I might have Tietze syndrome so I'm wary of chest pain. I feel a little shaky, and lifting my arm hurts my back. I don't want to go to the emergency room over something simple that will go away quickly. What should I do?

Symptoms:  Sweating, chest pain, fast heart rate
Doctor